CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

I Was Blackmailed!

My sister Katie recently gave my blog a face lift.  She then threatened me that if I did not make an update tonight, she would embarrass me in some way on the blog.  Since she does have my log in information, here I am with the update.

For those of you who do not know, we are expecting another little boy in June.  We are so excited!  

Below are pictures from the past few months.  Again, keep on scrolling...

Jaden got a train table for Christmas.  He loves it.

Wawa trying to make a break for it.


Jaden loves his cousin Wawa.  We can hardly wait for him to move back in June.  I think Wawa rather stay in Boston.
Dada introduced Jaden to a new food, Snap Peas.  He loves to bite them and see the treats inside.  
Concentrating on taking out the peas!
Best buds taking a rest.  
One of Jaden's favorite things to do, and two-ma's least favorite, is to pull all the pillows off the couch and make a slide.  Or as he calls it "wee."
In January, we took Jaden to the Monster Truck Jam at Angel Stadium.  Of course we had to bring all of our toy trucks with us.  
We had a great time!  It was actually a lot of fun.  
Jaden's favorite Monster Truck is Grave Digger.  He got really excited when it was his turn to do all the tricks.

Do you really think we would let scrappy miss out on all the fun?
Our church time recently changed to 2:00.  Right smack in the middle of nap time.  We get him already for church, put him down at noon, and this is what we get.
Dada took Jaden to get his haircut this past Saturday.  Mom was really nervous to see the finished product, but of course he is still very cute.
A little embarrassed to show of his new look!

Look how short!
Before church on Sunday, I bribed Jaden to actually look and smile at the camera.  He usually hates his picture taken.  It is amazing what a few M&M's can do!

Notice the blue teeth!

13 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

Finally!!!! Yipee!!! He is so big! His new haircut is really short! Miss the little man. I love his pink church shirt. YOu better keep the updates coming!

nate said...

Erin - Wow! Way to go! I ALMOST stopped looking at your blog since the updates were about once per year! :) His haircut is ADORABLE. That last picture is frame-worthy. Miss you guys! (This is Melissa, not Nate)

loveourboys said...

SO CUTE! You'll have to tell Ryan we are coming to California Feb 18th. We are so excited, we need a vacation! It would be fun to say hi! Of course we will mostly be in Anaheim, but let us know if you want to meet up or something! rYAN & sTACEY mYERS

Tara said...

Thank you Katie! I didnt' even hear about another boy! Congrats. Guess we are really good cousins to keep in touch so well. I can't wait to meet him. I am sure he will look just like his dashingly handsome big brother. Love you Erin

Siggy said...

YES! Thank you Katie! You all look so great. I love keeping up with your family!

Ciara Bell said...

I can't believe how grown up jaden is getting. Yikes. And thanks to Katie for the threats! How are you feeling?

McLove said...

He is such a doll. Fun to see you guys last weekend:)

Bea said...

Congrats Erin! I didn't even know you are PREGNANT! Yay! Jaden is gettin so big and so handsome! I love his last picture.

Greg and Diana said...

Oh my gosh you guys, I can't believe how big Jaden is!! Congrats on baby Webber #2...that second baby is an entirely new adventure that you'll love =) We miss seeing you guys at church...hopefully we'll meet up again sometime =)

Melinda Lindahl said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I am so happy for you and Ryan and Jaden!

Rachel Gillie said...

Love the big cheeser right at the camera. Jaden is such a handsome boy. We missed him today at gymnastics!

Jamie C. said...

Erin it is so great to hear from you and see your cute family! Your son is adorable! Congrats on baby number two coming! I'm glad you left a comment so I could see what you are up to!

Julie said...

I can't believe how short his hair is! Paul's is seriously half way down his back.